|The Lions of MD19 KNIGHTS OF THE BLIND COMMITTEE invites you to join us on a virtual tour ofTHE HELEN KELLER MUSEUM Sunday, May 23, 2021 - 1pm to 3pm (PDT)and to participate inLions Helen Keller Vision Month|
NOTE: Although reservations are not required, you may let us know if you plan to attend, so we can prepare for the number of participants, or learn more about the Knights of the Blind, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org All participants other than the panel will be muted during the presentation. ZOOM Connections: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81487439241?pwd=bk0zN01ZY0pWTGxVVTVPb1pqR0VKQT09 Meeting ID: 814 8743 9241 Passcode: 938222One tap mobile:
- Join us on an Exclusive Guided Virtual Tour of THE HELEN KELLER MUSEUM in Tuscumbia, Alabama, the birthplace and childhood home of Helen Keller and location of the famous water pump. We will be guided by Susan Harrel, VP of Tuscumbia, Alabama Lions Club.
- Learn about the June HELEN KELLER MONTH as we revisit Helen Keller’s challenge to the Lions “to become Knights of the Blind” and showcase years of achievements in response to that challenge.
- Learn about MD19 Lions Knights of the Blind Committee and its commitment to Helen’s challenge in today’s world, and how you can become a part of that mission.
- Deaf-Blind Communication Methods
- Clubs are invited to participate in celebrating the Legacy of Helen Keller. We have prepared a kit filled with ideas and information to share Helen’s Vision of Advocacy, Accessibility and Independence. For more details about the kit contact Art Ruben at email@example.com.
from US: +12532158782,,81487439241# from Canada: +16473744685,,81487439241#Dial from USA: +1 253 215 8782 Dial from Canada: +1 647 374 4685If you require ASL interpretation contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 10 with your request, and we will accommodate you as best we can.