Multiple District 19 of Lions Clubs International is administered by a Council Of Governors consisting of the seated District Governors and Immediate Past District Governors of each of the 9 MD19 Districts, the Council Chairperson, Vice Council Chairperson and Immediate Past Council Chairperson.
District Governors are elected at their respective District conferences, usually held in the spring, and serve 1 year terms over a fiscal year from July 1 through June 30.
The Council Chair serves as the chairperson of the Multiple District and the Council Of Governors. Council Chairs and Vice Council Chairs are elected annually by club delegates, allocated based on club size, with the election being held at each District conference. Council Chairs and Vice Council Chairs also serve 1 year terms over a fiscal year from July 1 through June 30.
The Council Of Governors typically holds 3 formal meetings each year: A Fall Council Meeting at the annual MD19 Convention, a Winter Council Meeting in February, and a Spring Council Meeting in May.
MD19 holds an Annual Convention in the Fall, typically in October. Lions clubs in the Multiple District vote at the annual convention by delegates allocated to the clubs based on club size.
The MD19 Executive Secretary Treasurer, a full–time employee hired by the Council Of Governors, oversees day–to–day business operations.
The MD19 office is located in Bellingham, Washington U.S.A.
Have you visited? Well click here: Lions MD19 Website
Take the Lions Journey
MD19 The Border Crossing
2019–2020 GOVERNORS — It is official! The nine MD19 DGEs made the trek to Milan for the 102nd LCI Convention (together with about 60 MD19 Lions— Nice showing, MD19!), took their oaths of office, and are now, officially, DISTRICT GOVERNORS. Congratulations to:
- Governor Bob Nordland of District 19–A
- A Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue in Vancouver BC on April 24th and 25th
- Governor Mike Lally of District 19–B
- Hilton Garden Inn in Bothell, WA on March 27th and 28th
- Governor Pat Burch of District 19–C
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Tacoma, WA on April 17th and 18th
- Governor Debbie Bostock of District 19–D
- Coast Hotel in Kamloops BC on March 27th and 28th
- Governor Frank Bega of District 19–E
- Best Western Plus in Coeur D' Alene Idaho on May 1st and 2nd
- Governor Ken Allan of District 19–F
- Governor Stephen Staudinger of District 19–G
- Shilo Inn in Ocean Shores, WA on April 24th and 25th
- Governor Patty Allen of District 19–H
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Langley BC on March 6th and 7th
- Governor Cec Specht of District 19–I
- Beban Park Social Centre in Nanaimo BC on April 3rd and 4th