If you need to submit your monthly reports please visit MyLCI Reporting Website
Here’s a quick run-down on how to get the report from the MyLion site.
- Once you are on the MyLion site where service activities are reported you will notice on the main page the words ‘Metrics” over on the upper right side. Click on that and you will see a large blue banner that has collated the hours, funds, etc. that club has done for the year.
- There is also a box for selecting the year and you will need to select the previous year as we are already into the new fiscal year.
- Once you’ve selected the correct year you can now take a ‘picture’ of the screen by hitting your ‘prtscn’ button on your keyboard. This is normally found along the top bar of the keyboard – usually on the right side.
- Open up Word and copy the image onto it and save.
- Email as an attachment to our office.